Click on get started below. Enter your product key to download and install Office 365.
Microsoft365.com/setup | Sign In, Enter Keycode & Install Microsoft 365
Use your Microsoft account through microsoft365.com/setup for everything you want to with Microsoft 365. Create an account or use the account of services such as OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, or Xbox Live. Use the site Microsoft 365/setup to download and install Microsoft 365 setup that will allow you to use multiple apps like Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, or more.
How do I setup my Office 365 account?
Microsoft Office 365 account is base while you are using the software for multiple activities, therefore follow the below steps to set up an office 365 account;
- Either open the Microsoft Cloud Partner site or visit microsoft365.com/setup.
- Hit the available “create a new account” or “Sign Up” button.
- If you already have an outlook or skype account, enter an email associating with Outlook or using a mobile number.
- Go Next, then create a new and strong password.
- To complete the Office 365 account at Microsoft 365/setup, follow instructions and set up the account.
What is Microsoft365.com/setup?
Microsoft365.com/setup is an official site provided by Microsoft Office, which allows you to download and activate the Microsoft365 apps using the product key. Here, you only need to enter the keycode and the account details that are linked to Microsoft.
Follow three quick steps to Get started with Microsoft 365 –
Step 1 – Go to the microsoft365.com/setup site and log in to the Office account.
Step 2 – Enter keycode and Install Microsoft Office 365.
Step 3 – Activate the setup wizard and get started.
Where should I enter the Microsoft office product key?
Purchase a copy of the 25-digit Microsoft 365 product key or a retail card, then try redeeming at Microsoft 365/setup by following prompts. Check the backside of the retail card or find the keycode through email.
You can follow steps to redeem the keycode if you purchased from Microsoft store or you have a retail card;
Redeem the key through Microsoft Store –
1. Open the Microsoft store site from www.microsoftstore.com.
2. Sign-In to Microsoft account and hit tab of name Order History.
3. Now, locate the product key and hit the install office.
4. You may need to click the install button again.
5. Recheck the keycode and follow prompts.
In case of a retail card or online purchase –
1. Open microsoft365.com/setup URL.
2. Enter microsoft365 account details to log in.
3. Carefully enter the product key.
4. Follow prompts to redeem the key.
How do I download Office 365 on my device?
Before you go for Microsoft Office 365 download, make sure you have stable connectivity to the internet. Also, the Microsoft account and keycode is necessary for the process, now follow the below steps to download Microsoft 365;
- Launch and open default or any other updated web browser.
- Click or paste the microsoft365.com/setup URL and hit enter.
- Tap on the blue “Sign In” tab and log in with Office 365 account.
- Once you Signed in, enter the purchased keycode.
- Hit the download tab, or visit the home page and then click the install tab.
- Wait until Microsoft 365 setup gets download.
How do I install Office 365 apps?
Download Microsoft Office 365 from Microsoft 365/setup and install it, but make sure that the system you are currently using meets the software’s basic requirements. Now, follow the below steps to install Office 365 on Windows and Mac as well;
Steps to Install Microsoft 365 on Windows PC –
- Download Microsoft 365 from the microsoft365.com/setup site.
- From your browser, choose the option like Run, setup, Save File, or other.
- Wait for the User Account Control prompt and click on the YES tab.
- The installation has been initiated. Therefore wait until the message – “You’re all set! The office is installed now” appears on the screen.
- You may play the animation and choose the close tab.
- Once you reopen Office 365, read and accept the license terms.
Steps to Install Microsoft 365 on Mac PC –
- Make sure the file has completely downloaded from the microsoft365.com/setup site.
- Either open the setup from Finder or go to Downloads.
- Next, double-click on the installer.pkg file and initiate the installation.
- Take a review of the Office 365 license terms.
- Hit Continue, browse the installation location and click Install.
- Once asked, enter the Mac details, then move forward with the Install Software option.
- Get started with MS 365 by opening the app, then hit the “Get Started” tab.
What apps do Microsoft 365 provide?
Microsoft 365 has updated the version of its app as Microsoft office 2020 that you can download from Microsoft 365/setup and install it on your device. The MS 365 includes Office apps and plans, including the apps like – Word, Access, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, Publisher, and Teams. Additionally, you can use these Microsoft apps to connect with other services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or more.
How can I activate Microsoft 365 on windows?
Make sure you have already installed Microsoft 365; otherwise, visit microsoft365.com/setup to install it. Then you can follow the below steps to activate Microsoft 365 on Windows and Mac device. Also, check below;
Activate Office 365 on Windows –
- From the Start button, look for any office app and open it.
- For the installed program, it will prompt for license agreement; therefore, accept terms.
- Then, sign in to the Microsoft 365 account and wait for complete activation on windows.
- Microsoft is ready to use on Windows device.
Activate Office 365 on Mac –
- Hit Finder and open Applications list, then open Microsoft 365 apps.
- Click on the Sign In tab on the “Sign in to activate Office” display.
- Type the email, click Next, and provide the password.
- Click Sign in and wait until it checks the license validity.
- The Microsoft 365 office is activated for Mac.
Follow instructions at microsoft365.com/setup for quick download and installation of Microsoft 365 apps. In case you face difficulties or any tech issue with the software, contact Microsoft support.