Microsoft365.com/information | Installation on Windows and MacOS
Microsoft365.com/information fetches for you the best of available information about Microsoft 365 and its services. Downloading the Microsoft 365 setup will get you to avail of its exceptional services to excel in your business or school performance. Microsoft Office is presently being used in other versions like Microsoft Office 2019 available in different categories, Microsoft Office 2016, and more.
All of these MS Office versions have been delivering their respective level of flawless services. However, microsoft365.com/information is available in advanced form with the features more interactive and comprehensible. The Office 365 application bundle consists of the commonly existing applications like Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, including additional productivity apps and robust cloud services, advanced security, and a better experience.
Microsoft 365 can be downloaded via the URL microsoft365.com/setup. You need to sign in using your valid login credentials and proceed with downloading and installing the Microsoft365.com/information setup on your device.
Meanwhile, before proceeding with the download, you need to make sure your Windows or Mac PC fulfills the requirements. Also, you must have redeemed your product key to go about the installation process.
Microsoft365.com/information : Setup
Microsoft 365 is well suited to be run on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Therefore, it can be set up in the devices using any of the two operating systems.
Microsoft365.com/information: Setup on Windows
To be able to download Microsoft 365 setup on your Windows devices, you must have a 1.6 GHz or faster Intel processor with 2 GB or 4 GB RAM and 4 GB hard disk space. You can proceed with the download and installation process using the steps given below:
- On your device, open a web browser of your choice and enter the URL microsoft365.com/setup on the web address field. This will get Microsoft 365 official webpage opened.
- Now, on the next page, enter your login credentials using the valid login credentials you have used to create your Microsoft account. In case you are already logged in somewhere else, your Microsoft account will automatically detect it.
- If you are a new user and don’t have an account created on Microsoft, click on Create One link. You can even log in with your Xbox, Skype, Outlook, and other accounts.
- You will now be prompted to enter your product key. Here, enter the 25 characters long key code you have received on the product card or your purchase email. If you don’t get prompted to enter the product key, it implies that your key has already been entered.
- You are now directed to the subscription page. Here, choose your product and hit the Install button to begin the downloading process. Depending on the browser used, select Setup, Save File, or Run. The installer will then start to download automatically.
- Now, on your device, go to the default downloads folder or the location where you saved the downloaded file. Open the recently downloaded Microsoft365.exe file. Double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Next, click on yes when asked to change the device setting on the user control account prompt. Then, click on Accept with the administrator account. In case you don’t have admin rights, enter admin login credentials and accept user access to start the installation.
- Wait for the installation to get finished until you see a message “You’re all set! Office is installed now.”
Microsoft365.com/information: Setup on Mac
To be able to download Microsoft 365 setup on your Mac devices, you must have an Intel processor, 4 GB RAM, and 10 GB hard disk space. You can proceed with the download and installation process using the steps given below:
- On your Mac device, open Safari or other supported web browser and visit microsoft365.com/setup.
- The Microsoft 365 official webpage opens up on your device. Here, sign in to your Microsoft account using valid login credentials. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, create one using the available link.
- You will now be prompted to enter your product key. Enter the 25 characters long key code you have received on the product card or your purchase email. If you don’t get prompted to enter the product key, it implies that your key has already been entered.
- The Microsoft 365 account page will have the Installation tab next to your product. Click on the “Install Office” button. On the next page, click on Install Office and then click on Allow to let the download begin.
- Now, double-click to open the recently downloaded microsoft365.pkg file on your device to start the installation process.
- Next, read the license and agreements carefully and then click on Agree. You can even change the installation location and then click on the Install tab.
- Now, the microsoft365.com/information setup installation is set to begin, and during the process, you need to enter your Mac login details; after that, click on the “Install Software” button.
- Next, you need to wait for few minutes for the installation to finish. On completing, you will see the “installation was successful” screen.